What are Incognito™ braces?
Incognito Braces are completely invisible so you can confidently smile through every event that life has to offer, from special occasions to everyday joy. Unlike clear aligners, you’ll never have to worry about remembering to insert or remove them while eating and drinking.
Incognito braces are great for treating mild to complex cases, including common problems such as crowded or crooked teeth, spacing, protruding teeth, and teeth that don’t bite together correctly. Treatment times vary but moderate cases can usually be completed within 15 months, while more complex cases can take up to 24 months.
Incognito Braces are customised with intelligent wires and brackets designed to deliver the targeted results your smile deserves. As well as being ultra-inconspicuous, Incognito braces are specially made, just for you. This ensures your brackets fit your teeth perfectly, resulting in maximum control and comfort.
As the braces are fitted behind your teeth, there’s no risk of decalcification and visible white spots on the front of your teeth by the end of your treatment. No matter where your teeth start, they’ll end up beautifully straight. Incognito Braces fit your lifestyle and perfectly conform to your teeth, optimising comfort and efficiency.
Benefits of Incognito™ braces
• Custom – made brackets provide maximum control for precise results
• Incognito braces are suitable for everyone, and can be used to treat even the most complex cases
• They’re perfect for nickel allergy sufferers, thanks to their gold alloy brackets
• Incognito brackets are shaped to minimise any potential speech problems or discomfort
• Because your brace is fixed to your teeth you won’t experience any delays to your treatment
• Incognito braces are completely hidden behind your teeth